Dailylook Elite Box Review Update - Box #2


After the popularity of my previous Daily Look Review, I decided to do a follow up on the next few boxes. Team Obsession was very responsive to the feedback I left and catered my boxes to reflect my own style. They added less outrageous things in the box this time and I actually liked more than one item.



Behold, the lovely items in my box:


1. JOA Ombre Coated Denim Skinnies - XS 
Not a huge fan of ombre for jeans. Definitely not a flattering look if you have short legs like me (exra petite girls unite!)

2. Minkpink Fearless Cardigan - XS
A little long for me and I didn't like the black and white panel on the back.

3. JOA Sequin Pencil Skirt - XS
Almost picked this one up too but I didn't like how there were only sequins on one side. While it does make sitting down easier, I'm a fan of continuity when it comes to sequins.

4. BB Samuela Crop Top (Purchased!)
Loved this. Super versatile and great for work. Since I'm petite, it doesn't look that cropped on me. Love pairing this with a simple or statement necklace.

5. Cameo Warm Thoughts Dress - XS
The shape was flattering for my figure and the unique pattern but the zipper didn't work. Quality fabric.

6. Dailylook Strapless Sash Jumpsuit - XS (Purchased!)
Very figure flattering and comfortable! It's great for nights out or even a wedding. The sash detail cinches the waist and gives the jumpsuit a unique touch.

7. Jack by DD Dakota Mindy Top - XS
Thought this was cute but I already have so many similar black tanks.

8. Finders Keepers Vegan Leather Parodie Dress - XS
I looked like Snoopy.

This box was a definite improvement from the first box and really nailed it with my favourite colour palette--blue, white and black. While I loved the shape of the Cameo dress (#5), the zipper was faulty and I wasn't entirely sure where I would wear it. The Parodie Dress (#8) made me feel like Snoopy!



I also picked up the black jumpsuit with the sash detail:


Labels: , , , ,