Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

 
I've been curious about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders for a while now. The rave reviews by beauty bloggers, my best friend and Sephora reviewers convinced me to succumb to these beautiful little powders. 

 
Previously, I wasn't too impressed with Hourglass's range of products. The Ambient Lighting Powders, however, change everything. I often find that highlighters either contain too much glitter or not enough at all. The Ambient Lighting Powder delivers the perfect distribution of highlighter and photographs exquisitely. It offers that soft, ethereal glow that adds that extra umph of life to your skin. It really is like applying light to your skin.

 
The packaging is lovely and effortlessly elegant. Great for the jetsetting lifestyle and the makeup artist on the go. At CAD $67, this is an absolute must and a great value. The mirror offers great clarity and is great for eye makeup touch ups. 

 
 I love this palette so much that I gave up my MAC Soft n Gentle and switched to this. What have your experiences been with the Ambient Lighting Powders? Are you just as in love as I am?

Labels: , , ,