Shoot for Pureology Canada (L'Oreal)


Swag from the Pureology and L'Oreal Team. Very excited for that Clarisonic.

Last Monday I had the great opportunity to shoot for Pureology Canada with photographer Allysandra Cervantes, Toni Ekunah, designer Vanessa Rose's Jesse Rowes collection and a great Pureology hair team led by Mandy Jacobs from Salon Decorum. We did the shoot for future hair shows by the Pureology team. Final photos of the lovely models from Spot 6 to come.

For the makeup, the Pureology team wanted clean, natural makeup. I used my Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral to create soft smokey eyes. For that lovely lip color on the models' lips, I used a light nude pink shade from my Yaby lip palette. I dusted a soft swipe of Nars Orgasm blush on their cheeks with MAC Soft n Gentle highlighter for an iridescent glow. 

Pureology makes sulfate-free and vegan products and the team was nice enough to give us all the swag above. They're also owned by L'Oreal and gave us each a free Mia2 Clarisonic! Review will be coming soon. I can already see smoother skin in my future.

Instant photos are making a comeback for our nostalgic generation. Take a look at the highlights from the day with Ally's hilariously awesome Fujifilm Instax camera:

Instant pics from the day's shoot. Can you spot me?

Labels: ,