Jennifer Lopez "On the Floor" Makeup Tutorial

I just finished off the bulk of my coursework for the year, so I actually had time to film a video! I'm loving Jennifer Lopez's smokey doll-like eye makeup in her new music video, "On the Floor", featuring Pitbull. The look is classic Jennifer Lopez--sultry eyes coupled with nude lips and contoured cheeks. The new track also features a sample of Kaoma's 'Lambada', just fyi.



The inspiration:










Me:


Full Product List

EYES:
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette - warm sable colour (matte)
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette - dark brown colour (matte)
MUD Espresso e/s (matte)
NYX Black e/s (matte)
Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof - Noir
False Lashes (don't know which company they're from...I bought them off eBay, haha)

LIPS:
Sephora No. 19 Glamour Lipstick
Yaby Sassy Girl Palette - lc018
Rimmel Volume Boost Lipgloss - Attract (discontinued, I think)

CHEEKS & CONTOUR:
NARS Orgasm
MUD Bronzer - Endless Summer

BRUSHES:
MUD330 Shadow Fluff Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush
MAC 222 Tapered Blending Brush

Enjoy!

Labels: