I've taken a break from my research project and have decided to blog instead.
After reading a post on AllThatGlitters21's blog, commingled with my limited fundage, I've decided to embark on Project 10 Pan. Basically, you don't purchase any beauty products until you have at least hit the pan (hence the name) or completely finished 10 beauty products first. Hopefully this won't be a miserable failure and I won't capitulate to the seductive wiles of the Sephora aisles...hahaha, I just had to write that. I'm sorry.
Here is the rundown of the 10 products I'm thinking of using up on my journey with Project 10 Pan:
1. XXL Extensions Maybelline Mascara
2. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ in 35
3. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Bronzer
4. MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
5. NARS Blush in Orgasm
6. NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight
7. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft n Gentle
8. At least 2 pans from my 88 Warm palette (2 because they're so tiny)
9. At least 1 lip balm (I've got like 5)
10. Yes to Carrots Eye Cream
Wish me luck on this dangerous journey filled with temptation!
Labels: Beauty, Beauty Rant